Saturday, December 3, 2022

Kawarau!

Kawarau: Channel between the rocks

'Stepping onto the ledge, looking down beyond my naked body, a yellow raft eagerly awaited my descent. 43 meters below, the Kawarau River glared back at me, seemingly taunting my nerves I wore only a pair of socks and my New Balance trainers; the towel had been removed from my waist, baring all, and a lengthy bungee cord had been attached to my ankles.'

The quote above, from the site 'Travel Freak',  uncovers the daring act of naked bungee jumping in Queenstown, New Zealand.  The site, The Kawarau gorge where high above the river, the naked participants stand on a suspension bridge awaiting their turn to jump.

These two hotties did a few naked push-ups to pump themselves up before their jump.  If push-ups don't do it for you, there is also a restaurant near the top of the gorge called 'Liquid Courage'.  I'm sure more than a few jumpers took a drink a two before taking their naked  leap. 

No comments: