Monday, February 20, 2023

Come And Knock On Our Door...

'We've been waiting for you...'

Earlier this month, I wrote about watching the first episode of Dating Naked Germany. (HERE:)  Although there were plenty of hot male contestants in the first episode, my attention was mostly focused on William.  It took me a few weeks get back into the show, and this past weekend, I finally caught episode 2.


Although my devotion to William continues, there was a new hottie walking through the green door in the forest, who definitely caught my eye.  Since I don't speak German, I didn't get to know much about 24 year old Niklas, but that didn't mean he didn't hold my attention.  Talk, blond and studly, Niklas has a great smile, and great butt, beautifully framed by his sexy tan line. 


As soon as he arrived, stripped down, and introduced himself, Niklas was immediately taken on a date on the shows lead female contestant.  The date consisted of pulled quickly along the water in a rubber dinghy, with Niklas flopping around the back of the dinghy until he and his date were flipped into the water.


While Niklas penis was flipping and flopping in the dinghy, both is front and back were thrusting around in this weeks challenge.  It included having a basket on their backside that they had to shake until the ball inside fell to the ground.  It was silly, but a really fun competition to watch


I couldn't find much about Niklas on-line, but did discover he just recently started an OnlyFans.  It's free to join, but most of the 'good stuff' is in posts you have to pay for.  You can check it out HERE:

Cocktails & Coconuts 

Niklas chose a cocktail, and ended up being safe for the week.  I have not watched beyond episode 2, but from the previews, I worry he may stick around for too long.  We shall see, episode 3 nd 4 are up this week!

No comments: