Saturday, May 13, 2023

StudioMGphotography: Sunflower Field


'Nicholas moved to Maui almost by accident. He intended to visit briefly, but ended up with a great living situation and essentially hasn't looked back! The island definitely agrees with him!'

Given my mother's love of sunflowers,  I'm always looking for great sunflower shots this time of year.  When I recently saw that Mark form StudioMGphotography had posted the top image on his  Instagram page, I had to reach out about sharing it on Mother's Day.  

Although it was the sunflowers that drew me in, it was the mysterious Nicholas, that had me wanting to see more. Thankfully, both Mark and Nicholas were on board to share a few more!  Nicholas has such an incredible physique, a perfectly sculpted body you'd think could only be created, and then captured by just the right artist.  Thankfully it was Mark and I love the images, and the poses, they created in the sunflower field.

No comments: