Saturday, May 13, 2023

Bad Mama's

I love featuring bad Mama's, especially on Mother's Day.  Given this is FH, 'bad' doesn't really mean rotten, in this case, bad actually mean good.  Good, really good in fact, at getting their male co-stars naked on screen.  There are just some actress's who by choice or by chance, end up working many, many, many times... with hot naked men.

I think one of the best of the baddest has to be actress Jacqueline Bisset.  I've lost count how many actors have stripped down in front of her, but I have kept a list, some of whom who can check out HERE:  Shockingly to me, actress Shelley Winters has also ended up on my bad mama list.  Bathing her adult sons naked, including actor Robert De Nero, in Bloody Mama, (HERE:) was more than enough to add her to the list, but her voyeurism in Fanny Hill, (HERE:) more than cemented her position. 

For Mother's Day this year, I'm adding actress Angie Dickinson to the list.  Sadly, Dickinson lost her old child, daughter Lea Nikki Bacharach, took her own life back in 2007, but Dickinson's badness on screen is something I'm only really beginning to uncover.  My father used to have a crush on ole Angie, and along with a few Hockey and Baseball videos, the only actual film other than westerns in the small VHS collection he kept, and kept hidden, was his copy of Dressed to Kill.  I always thought it was because he wanted to protect us kids from the film's violence, but I think it had more to do with Dickinson's shower scene.  I'm glad he never knew it was a body double...

Dressed to Kill (1980)

My decision to add Dickinson to the list began after watching her bath hottie John David Carson in the 1971 film, Pretty Maids In A Row. (HERE:) Bab mama's love to bath adult men for some reason....  Here series of scenes with two Hollywood Hunks in Big Bad Mama however, confirmed she certainly earned her place as one big and bad Hollywood mama.  Check out one of her male co-stars from the film on the NEXT PAGE HERE:


No comments: