Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Deconstructed:

I don't think it matters who you are, how much money you have, or how much you value your appearance, we've all done it.  We've all kept a pair of underwear just a little bit beyond their best-before date.  Sometimes their a favorite pair, maybe a gift, maybe they fit just right.  Maybe you love the color, you think they're lucky, or you wore them on a particular night you want to remember.

Regardless of the reason, at some point, it's time to ditch them.  Calvin Klein however, seems to understand the connection many of us have with our lucky skivvies.  I'd not heard of CK's new cotton stretch deconstructed hip brief until seeing a recent promotional shot posted on Twitter.

At first I thought it was a joke, but know a search proved the brief, with cut-outs on each side are real.  I go back and forth between thinking they're really silly, to thinking the look incredibly hot.  Maybe it's the model who's wearing them, because I'm not sure everyone could pull off the look.  I feel the same way about ripped jeans, I like them sometimes, then other days I ask why anyone would buy anything that at one time, people used to patch or throw out.

A Calvin Klein icon. The essential designer hip brief reinvented with a cut out design at the hip. Crafted from extra-soft cotton stretch for all-day comfort. Designed with the original Calvin Klein logo waistband, this is a sporty look that feels sexy everyday. Styled with a supportive pouch with contoured shaping.

No comments: