Tuesday, June 13, 2023

FaVorites: Andrea Denver


Speaking of tighy whites, model and reality star Andrea Denver fills his out pretty well....   Some FH readers might remember I started watching Bravo's Summer House back in 2021, and posted about Kyle, and some of the guys who enjoyed showing over their tan lines and really white butts. (HERE:)  I sort of tired of the show after a few seasons, so turned it off until a few weeks ago.


When I started back up, I decided to watch in order, meant after season 5, it was time to visit Winter House.  Kyle, Luke and a few others joined some newbies including model Andrea Denver.  Now, upon first glance, Andrea is gorgeous for sure, but he also has scent of being a bit of a man ho...


Kyle calls him the Italian stallion, and he seems to live up to the nickname.  Sure, I'd love to wake up to Andrea bringing me coffee, as he often did for the women in the Winter House, but I don't think I'd have a peaceful night sleep if he were my boyfriend.  Unless of course he was beside me, otherwise, I'd know he was up to something...


That being said, he sure is purdy, and the shows producers made sure to give us plenty of body shots to enjoy.    The show however, makes getting a decent view difficult with their multi-cam shots, and quick flashes of the houseguests changing.  I managed to cap several shots of Andrea in his briefs and even a brief butt flash that was so quick I almost missed it.  Check out caps on the NEXT PAGE HERE:

Andrea Denver on Instagram

Andrea by RickDayNYC

Andrea fills out his black briefs rather nicely as well...

No comments: