Friday, June 16, 2023

Underwear, Undershare?


'Tightly wrapped in comfort and style, it's what you wear down there.'


When I was growing up, I wore a few pieces of my family's clothing.  I wore my brothers sweatshirts from time to time, and borrowed his winter boots.  I borrowed a dark suit jacket from my father, and wore his ties before I had ties of my own.  I never however, borrowed their underwear. 

I don't think they actually share each others underwear but Greek actor and celebrity Stelios Kritikos shared promoting an underwear brand with his eldest son Michael Angelos.  The hot father and son duo were the faces, and the bodies promoting a 2020 campaign for some new pieces created and launched for the ES Collection of men's underwear.


Shot by photographer  George Kalfamanolis, the poses, played and looked to be having fun showing off their skivvies for the collection.  The ES Collection was founded in Barcelona in 2006 originally promoting men's swimwear.  The designs were so popular they quickly expanded to sportswear and underwear, some which has been sold exclusively in Mykonos and Athens. 


The adorable Michael and the studly Stelios make a striking pair.  The father and son duo are very well known in Greece, with dad and artist and actor and Michael a model, TV Host. presenter.  Both father and son, along with younger brother Aris are also TikTok sensations with their music and dance videos. 

Behind the Scenes:

Stelios

Michael (Mexail)

Michael

Both Stelios and Michael have done some implied nude modeling, including posing with younger brother Aris for Downton Magazine's The Naked  Issue. (below)

Michael

Stelios

No comments: