Friday, August 18, 2023

Meraviglioso Mario!


'You be Tony, and.. I'll be Maria.'
Giuseppe

I have yet to start watching 'And Just Like That', but I seeing caps of Mario Cantone, (Anthony) from a recent episode, I may have to start.  Mario is one of my favorite comedians, and I've been enjoying his work since first seeing him on the Tony Awards back in 2004 with the cast of Assassins.  I've followed his career closely, and Mario even participated in a Favorites of Favorites feature on FH back in 2009. (HERE:)

Anthony was one of my favorite characters on the original series, and it's nice to see he's bouncing back with a new guy Giuseppe. (Sebastiano Pigazzi )  I was pleasantly surprised to see a little Mario moon in caps from the most recent episode.  Lookin good Tony! Thanks to espeon88 from Dreamcap for the caps.

No comments: