Saturday, October 7, 2023

12 Days: Antonio Cupo in Love at the Thanksgiving Day Parade

'An eager Thanksgiving parade coordinator is shocked when a wealthy consultant is hired to analyze its finances. Faced with teaching him that the parade means so much more to her than money, she finds herself reluctantly falling for him.'


Thanksgiving is one of the most difficult holidays to find a movie to spotlight in my holiday 12 Days posts.  I've managed to find a few over the years, but I think I tapped out some of the best. This year, I went to back to 2012, and to my old staple with Hallmark movies with Love at the Thanksgiving Day Parade. 


OK, so Canada doesn't exactly have a Thanksgiving Day parade, well, not one as iconic as the Macy's parade in New York City.   There is however, a version in Ontario, The Kitchener-Waterloo Oktoberfest Thanksgiving Day Parade.  The parade isn't really that well known outside of Ontario, but it takes place every October  duringThanksgiving day weekend.


The Hallmark version, although set during Thanksgiving, has more of the feel and look of one of their Christmas films.  I chose it, not because it was great cinema, I actually fast forwarded through most of it.  I chose it because of it's romantic leading man.  I'd already been planning a post on actor Antonio Cupo, so when I saw he was in this holiday film, the choice was made for me.


I've crushed over Antonio for years, I think going back to his brief flash of upper butt in an early episode of The L Word.  I tried to get into the show, but didn't stick with it, but watched long enough to see Antonio as studly Beck Bishop.   


You can check out caps from his The L Word episode, plus more of my favorite Antonio images on the NEXT PAGE HERE:

No comments: