Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble


If you haven't already guessed, with Halloween less than a week away, today, I celebrate the witch.  Not the typical old hag with a wart on her nose, but the hot male versions that I love to spotlight and extol.  Thanks to some of my favorite photographers, I've had the opportunity to tear the capes off a coven of sexy sorcerers, many created specifically for FH.

Earlier this month, I featured the work of photographer Greg Lindeblom, and his new book, Alfresco Nudes, (HERE:)  Within the selection of images Greg sent on for me to choose from were these shots of Tyler.  I knew they'd be perfect to get us in the mood for a little Witchful thinking.  

For Witches, fire is often associated with passion, ambition, and the driving force behind creation and destruction.  Fire was also used to burn thousands of witches at the stake.  For Tyler however, the fire is being used for warmth, for creativity, and for erotic illumination. 

No comments: