Friday, January 12, 2024

The Bakers: Series 4 & 5

Series 4

Series 4
August 2013
GBB Winner: Francis
Tye's Top: Glenn

Glenn 

Series 4 wasn't my favorite year of the show, Francis, the winner was grating to watch and there weren't a lot of personalities I connected with.  Ruby was beautiful, but also a little annoying. I did really like Christine and Howard.  Although there weren't a lot of hotties pre heating their ovens, I would have enjoyed exchanging love notes with English teacher Glenn Cosby.


Series 5

Series 5 was for me, mostly about the women.  I enjoyed Martha and Chetna, Diana and Kate.  As for the men, Jordan was certainly ore than skippable, but  builder Richard Burr and Business Consultant Enwezor were pretty cute.
Enwezor

Iain

The hottest dough kneader of the season for me was construction engineer Iain Watters.  Iain's passion for traveling impacted his bakes, but that didn't help him make it past week 4.  Iain also has a twin brother, so it would be fun to see them both c


No comments: