Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Branson's Backside


When I first start watching Downton Abbey on PBS, I was all about Matthew.  I loved Dan Stevens, and the love story of Mary and Matthew.  When Stevens left the show, although my interest certainly waned, the characters of Mary, Edith, Anna, Barrow and Branson kept me tuning in. 

Although the show was rooted in family, there weren't a lot of sex or scenes of skin.  The spiciest the show got was the episode with Mr. Pamuk, which introduced most of us to actor Theo James.  I think when it came to the main cast members, we might have gotten one or two quick shirtless scenes, but nothing really to write home about.

Rome

Those of us who enjoyed Allen Leech as Branson always hoped to see more of what was under those tweed clothes and driving pants, but alas, only poor Sybil had the pleasure.   You could tell though, that Branson had a thick behind, and thankfully, Leech finally gave us a peak in the new Channel 5 series Too Good to be True. 

Too Good to be True

No comments: