Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Minor Adjustments:


Spine, by Design


Sometimes the hottest, and most interesting favorite hunks are introduced to me by readers of the site.  One particular reader introduced me to the hottness of Ola Rapace, as well as several other subjects I've featured over the years.  This time, he really put his back into it by suggesting I check out the videos and social media pages featuring chiropractor Tyler Bigenho.


I quickly fell in lust with Dr. Tyler, as I'm sure many of his patients have as well.  After watching some of his videos, I'm not sure I could keep my bone aligned if the good doctor was giving me a massage, or bending over giving me one of his magic hug adjustments. 


'Tyler combines the power of chiropractic adjustments and manual work via massage to offer a deeper, more effective treatment to pain management for his patients.'


Dr.Tyler seems to embrace his sex appeal, and the erotic component to his very serious work. If you check out his YouTube Page, the ecstatic sounds of patients having their pain relieved is similar to other  ecstatic sounds one might be familiar with.  You can catch Dr. Tyler at work on his YouTube or Instagram page, but the video below actually features the healing hands of Dr. Kyle Hemsley working on the good doctor himself.

1 comment:

JJ said...

A big thank you for featuring that gorgeous Dr Tyler! I thought it was funny when Dr Kyle mentioned that "look" he gets in his eyes when he's about to to the foot and leg adjustments on his patients!