Sunday, October 20, 2024

Seasonal Sightings:


Rory


There are some photographers I for some reason connect with certain times of the year.  With JW Johnson, it's Autumn and Winter.  It's not that JW doesn't shoot summer and spring themed images, if you've checked out my previous pieces featuring his work, (HERE:) there are many hot, naked models posing in beautiful spring gardens and under the heat of the summer sun.


The first piece I ever did however, featuring JW's work, spotlighted his Christmas images of hot men sliding out of big Christmas stockings.  I've also returned to his work regularly because of his incredible location work beautiful shot in some of Missouri's stunning forests and locations.  For this piece, I headed to JW's site to find a shoot with a model blanked it by some of Autumn's brilliant reds, yellows and oranges.   


I found some  beautiful color all right, but it wasn't the fall foliage. Instead, it was a hot ginger in the form of the rousing Rory.  It was a chilly outside the day JW and Rory were shooting outside, and although Rory braved the cold for so me shirtless shots, the pants stayed on until... well at least for this part of the shoot.   Those pants quickly came off once they were back inside and warmed up.  Check out out those shots in the post below.
 

No comments: