Wednesday, July 22, 2026

By The Sea:

Emilio Alcaraz
By The Sea
 ðŸŒŠ

Stats

Height 185
Waist 78 
Chest 104
Hair: Light Brown
Shoe: 11


'I was first introduced to a small modelling agency in my hometown, Alicante, through my father. I started doing small gigs there, and later I moved to Barcelona. That’s when I joined my current agency.' 


This series of shots by the sea was one one of my favorite photo stories from last year's Yummyzine.  The model, Barcelona based  Emilio Alcaraz.  The photographer, the incomparable Sasha Olsen.  Olsen is one of my favorite commerical photogs and has captured some of my favorite shoots from Yummyzine.  I tried to find credit for each of these images, but I think they are all either edits, or behind the scene captures from the shoot.


'I’m fully focused on training for an Ironman next year, so triathlon is definitely my main sport at the moment. But honestly, I’ve practiced almost every sport you can imagine. I’m a huge sports lover. I do it mostly for my mental health, to stay balanced, and to cope with stress.'




No comments: