Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Saki: La porte de Derrière


With great booty comes great responsibility.


Those of us who love the male form know that not all butts are made the same.  Like every body, and every body part, they come in all shapes and sizes.  I personally don't really have a 'butt' preference, some guys can just make any butt work.  


I wrote in the previous piece how impressed I am with the hot butt on model and photographer Saki.  When it comes to models, and their buttocks, that Saki has photographed, I  really love the plump and sexy rear on Joffrey, which you can see for yourself on FH HERE: 


Saki's artist portfolio is full of dozens of hot models and their distinctive derrière's.  When I asked Saki about a tush them, he sent on a slew of his favorite 'butt shots' for me to choose from.  These are some of my favorites. 






 

No comments: