Sunday, July 19, 2026

Jack Rowan in Benjamin

'How do my nipples look?'


You all know I love me a good cmnm movie, so when I saw a shot from 2018's Benjamin, I had to check it out.  I try when time allows to watch all of the movies I feature here, but watching Benjamin was a challenge.  I found a couple of versions to download or watch on-line, but twice I ended up with the wrong film.  There was another film titled Benjamin that came out at about the same time.

Jack Rowan
by Abraham de Souza
Vanity Teen


The 'other' version was directed by Bob Saget, and also starred Saget, along with Mary Lynn Rajskub,  Cheri Oteri and a group of other great actors.  After starting it three times, (thinking it was the Benjamin I wanted to watch) I actually got into it, and finished watching.  Then late last night, I found the version I wanted on Sundance and got about half-way through before falling asleep.


In the British gay drama, we meet Benjamin, (Colin Morgan) a rising young filmmaker  who is struggling to replicate his early success. Benjamin is currently previewing his newest film: a romantic drama about his character's doomed relationship with his boyfriend and inability to love.


English actor Jack Rowan plays Harry, the nude in a cmnm scene with the clothed Benjamin.  Harry is not one of Benjamin's main loves, but the bisexual boyfriends of one of his female friends.  Harry and Benjamin are both creatives and Harry want to work with Benjamin on a film project.  Harry is also an artist who wants asks Benjamin to pose shirtless for a drawing.  

When Harry is done, he offers to pose so that Benjamin can then draw him.  Harry takes off more than his shirt though, and the end up in having sex.   For Harry the sex is just casual however, and when they're done, clarifies to Benjamin that the sex was just a one-time experiment. 

No comments: