Battle of the Network Stars XI
November 20th, 1981
When I began this series, I thought I'd breeze through the episodes from beginning to end quickly and easily. The best laid plans... It's taken longer than I planned, especially ensuring the shots I feature are from the episode I'm spotlighting. I know I've made some mistakes, especially with actors who wore his tight speedos in multiple battles. Although the bathing suit bulge is my focus, sometimes I can only identify the exact battle by the color of the speedo who else in the photo.
Well, we're over half way there. There were 18 episodes of Battle of the Network Stars during it's original run. We're now on number eleven! This was the year of the green speedo, and the green bulge. Some of you have seen shots of Andrew Steven and Sam J. Jones in their green spandex before. I've featured images of the hot duo previously on the site.
Looking at their IMDB pages, I see that both actors were co-starring together in the short lived ABC Drama, Code Red. Along with actors Lorne Greene and Adam Rich, the show looks like an 80's version of TV's current craze of 911 shows. I have yet to really watch any of the 911 franchise, but with Jones and Stevens, had I been a little older when it aired, I may have given it a try.
I love the hotness of both actors, and both to me are symbols of those 80's himbos. Both also seemed to accept their fate, at least temporarily. Unlike some actors competing on Battle, we don't have to guess what's under the speedo, at least with Jones. He appeared multiple times in Playgirl, starting with being the man of the month in June of 1975. You can check out a few of Playgirl full nudes on FH HERE:
I've also featured quite a bit of Andrew Stevens on the blog. If you click HERE:, you'll see a variety of his 'nude' work, including his softcore period, often starring along side softcore queen, Shannon Tweed. If you check out the piece on flick Massacre at Central High, you may also see a quick frontal. Although it didn't appear in the U.S version, I included a clip of a European cut which appears to show Steven's stick in a beach scene.
Check out more speedo bulges from the eleventh Battle on the NEXT PAGE HERE:









No comments:
Post a Comment