Friday, July 17, 2026

Sibling Saturdays: Jonathan and Kevin Sampaio


They walked hundreds of runways in the past few years but now they want to conquer the world from a footwear factory.


Jonathan and Kevin Sampaio were born in Paris in 1986, but later moved to Felgueiras, a city located in the North of Portugal.  Both brothers were busy working models in the 2000's, living in New York and living the dream.  They have since moved to the creative side of fashion with the footwear industry. Their label made in heaven,  refers to the paradise of life in Portugal.


Although their footwear looks cool. (HERE:) I wanted to take a look at some of my favorite shots of the brothers during their modeling days.  As their footwear line says, born in Paris, but made in Heaven.  I like that the brothers shot erotic, but not overly sexual visuals.  Although I obviously love sexual charged imagery, I'm not a fan of it from siblings or family memebers. 


Kevin


No comments: