Every year before July 1st, (Canada Day) I go on the hunt for images of hot guys and the Canadian flag. This year, Instagram drew me to the shot below. The images, appeared on the page of model Robyn Sinclair, and he wrote it was from his first shoot in Toronto back in 2000.
Robyn Sinclair
Stats:
Height: 6'2.5"
Waist: 30"
Shoe: 12
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
I love featuring male models who have been in the business awhile. So many men, (and women) come in, make a few bucks, then quickly exit the industry. It takes a certain drive, and courage, to remain in a business, and thrive, when so many are focused on the young, and the next 'big thing.' Flipping through Robyn's port, I was struck by how many of his iconic images I remember seeing in ads and campaigns over the years.
I was also struck by how much work it must take to maintain the physique required for modeling over the last 25 plus years. Robyn not only had older shots, but recent selfies proving he's worked hard to maintain his look. I was also struck a certain set of cmnm images, (see further below)
Below: Robyn with Sveva Alviti who were featured together in the iconic Fall/Winter 2004 ad campaign for the Italian fashion brand Sisley
Those were the days where you could still bit a model on the butt...
Photographer Matthias Vriens-McGrath












No comments:
Post a Comment