Friday, August 28, 2026

Connect with Jacob Soboroff


For the most part, I've turned off most cable news.  I was someone who once had CNN or MS Now on in the background, but stopped over a year ago.  First off, just hearing you know who's voice, and seeing his ugly face make me ill.  His cruelty and stupidity know no bounds, and sadly cable news still enable him by platforming his bigotry and lies. 


I've already cancelled the cable package that included CNN, but my 'basic' subscription still includes MS NOW.  The only show on the network I sometimes check out is Dateline Whitehouse.  The show is usually on when I'm preparing dinner, and I like Nicolle Wallace and don't find her as preachy as some others on the network.


This past week, Nicolle was on vacation, a cue for me to skip and not watch.  For the last few day of the week however, Jacob Soboroff was filling in.  I've been watching and enjoying Jacob's reporting for quite awhile, especially with some of the ICE issues in California.  Sure, he is totally adorable, but I also really like his presence on screen and his compassion and connection with those he's interviewing and reporting about.  


Soboroff now his own show, Connect with Jacob Soboroff on the network.  I keep meaning to check it out, but it airs on the weekends during the day and I'm usually not home with the television on when it's on.  I did really enjoy seeing the skilled reporter on Dateline Whitehouse, especially his coverage of the orange anus' moronic trade war with Canada.  

Has there ever been such an worldwide embarrassing example of the idiot's childish temper tantrums than his trying to rename a body of water in retaliation for not getting his way.  Soboroff was certainly team Canada and adorably said he wanted to give Canadians a hug.   The nimrod is trying to use Canada as his latest distraction and Canada is having none of it.  Unlike so many, especially the week Republicans in congress) Canada, like other Northerners, is refusing to bend the knee and submit the controlling predator.  My only hope is that this distraction is maybe a 'last straw' for many before the mid-terms this November.

No comments: