Friday, August 28, 2026

FaVorite FiVe: Anthony Joshua

I don't really watch or follow boxing, but I do keep my out for fine men, regardless of their profession.  Recently, I've shared my current 'bedtime' show is The Graham Norton Show.  I love Norton's humor, his mix of guests and of course the 'red chair'.  I've watched quite a few episodes on Youtube, and Norton often has guests that make regular appearances.  One of them, is British professional boxer Anthony Joshua.


The first time Joshua walked out on to the stage I gasped.  The 6 foot 6 inch tall Adonis is breathtaking.  When he strutted on, the lyrics to the Salt-N-Pepa song Whatta Man began to run through my head.  Whatta mighty fine man Joshua is! Joshua held the unified heavyweight championship twice between 2017 and 2021 and also held the International Boxing Organization   title during his reigns as champion. At regional level, he held the British and Commonwealth heavyweight titles from 2015 to 2016.  

In addition to being incredibly hot, I love Joshua's beautiful smile and his personality lights up whatever episode he's appearing on.  I tend to think of boxers as always being very serious, but as serious as Joshua is about his body and sport, he comes off as really sweet during his appearances on the show.

I still feel I am that 14-year-old kid, hungry and trying to find a way through life.  

Anthony Joshua on Instagram

No comments: