Earlier this year I featured the sexy studs from the California Dream Men. (HERE:) It was then that I learned that model and softcore performer Danny Celaya was also apart of the stripping troupe. Many know Celaya from his spread in the December 1991 issue of Playgirl Magazine. (HERE:)
I was always a sucker for long haired male beauties, and remember seeing Celaya's Playgirl issue when I was younger. This shoot just screams 1990's. I'm not sure if it was taken before or after the Playgirl shoot, but Celaya's time in the limelight had a short window from the late 80's into the early 90's.
I guess the long hair is the biggest give away that it's a 90's shoot, but there is a glamour element to the poses, background and lighting that also scream blast from the past.
As part of the California Dream Men, Celaya not only stripped and modeled, but also took part in a series of softcore videos. Below is a small clip from the video, 'The Photoshoot.'














No comments:
Post a Comment