Picture a place where it all doesn't hurt
Where everything's safe and it doesn't get worse
Where everything's safe and it doesn't get worse
There is nothing hotter than talent, and performance artist and acrobat Yoann Bourgeois has talent for days. I know this performance is a few years old, but I've been going down the rabbit hole of The Graham Norton Show on Youtube and just discovered this performance. Pink and Yoann performed her hit Trust Fall on a 2023 episode of the British Talk show with an all-star line-up.
Pink joined guests Paul Rudd, Michael Douglass, Hugh Jackman, Dame Judi Dench, Michael B Jordan and Eugene Levy. I love how Norton has all of his guests together on the stage, which really encourages some great interactions. Pink and Yoann didn't join the others for much chit chat, but their performance was the highlight of the hour.





No comments:
Post a Comment