Saturday, August 15, 2026

FaVorite Face of the Day: Jack Whitehall


Last week, I shared that I'd gone down the rabbit hole with episodes of The Graham Norton Show on Youtube.   Although it's been a few days, I'm still down that hole.  I love Norton, and especially the format of his UK based 'chat' show.  Norton usually brings his guests out all at once, meaning they're interviewed together.  This format really seems to put celebrities at ease, especially those who usually don't enjoy doing talk shows an promotions. 


This format also leads to some interesting and hilarious interactions.  Last night I watched an episode featuring Chris Hemsworth, Halle Berry and Rachel McAdams.  There was a nice moment when both Hemsworth and Berry were gushing over their favorite McAdams films. (Wedding Crashers for Hemsworth and The Notebook for Berry)


After catching more than a few episodes, I noticed that I had seen Jack Whitehall more than a few times.  The UK based comedian and actor has appeared on the talk show 15 times over the last ten years.  In addition to being really funny, Whitehall is also incredibly hot with an engaging face and smile that had me wanting to see more....


I of course had to research Jack's resume to see if there was any on-screen nudity, which luckily there was, and a fair amount to boot!  Jack has shown pretty much everything over the years, including a full frontal scene in 2015's The Bad Education Movie.  Given there was so much to choose from, I narrowed it down to my two favorite scenes.

Some of my favorite Whitehall nude scenes were not in a film, but in the travel documentary road trip series, Travels with My Father. The show features Jack and his father, Michael Whitehall and the father and son travels to various places around the world, encountering silly and awkward situations.  Jack is nude in several of the episodes, but I think my favorite is his joining a nude yoga class. (below)

Robots 

Charles is a womanizer while Elaine is a gold digger. The duo learn humanity when forced to team up and pursue robot doubles of themselves.


As far as films go, I think my favorite baring scene is in 2023's Robots.  I love a good embarrassment scene, especially when it features a hot actor having their clothes pulled off...  In the last episode of The Grant Norton show Jack was on that I saw, he was promoting the mini-series Malice.  I haven't seen it yet, but it looks really good, so hoping to catch that soon.

Jack Whitehall on Instagram

No comments: