Thursday, August 27, 2026

Fernando Lindez in The Last Sunrise

A young American woman with health challenges finds unexpected romance with a charismatic local during her summer in Majorca, forcing her to weigh her heart's desires against family obligations and her planned return home.


I know most of you have seen this already, but I loved the scene and wanted to feature it on the site.  Like most, I saw the previews for The Last Sunrise, including this scene, all over social media prior to the film's release on Prime earlier this week.


The scene however was censored, and I was unsure of how much of model turned actor Fernando Lindez we'd actually see.  Although Prime certainly featured nudity, many of the rom-coms they make tease more than they actually show.  Fortunately, the film came through giving us a view views of the Spanish actor's firm, hot derriere.  I have not watched yet, and some of the reviews have been brutal, but it still seems worth an end of summer watch.  The stunning Majorca scenery, not to mentions the beauty of Lindez will make it great 'background' viewing.



No comments: