Last month, I posted about one of the last frontiers of mainstream magazines. Male nudity on the cover. (HERE:) In that piece I featured the cover of a 2000 Playgirl with the ultra hot Jean-Michel Villette. Jean-Michel made several appearances on the cover, and inside the magazine during the early 2000's. In addition to being 2001's man of the year, he also shot a memorable New Year's Eve pictorial that I've previously featured on the site. (HERE:)
Seeing the cover reminded me that the California born model and actor used to have a website and an on-line presence in the late 2000's and early 2010's. I went on the hunt to find his site without luck. The original website used to host his fitness portfolios, modeling galleries, and specialized workout videos.
Thankfully, some fans of Jean-Michel, and lovers of the male form, 'right clicked and saved' some of the early modeling shots that Jean-Michel had available on his website. Here are a few of my favorites that I found on-line.











No comments:
Post a Comment