Saturday, September 26, 2026

Alley Cats 🎳

My mind's been in the gutter all night long.


Bowling was popular when I was younger.  In the summer, we played outside and did outdoor sports, but in the winter, the options were more limited.  Before we were old enough for clubs, if we wanted something to do on a Friday night, the choices were few.  We could hang out at someone's house, hang out at McDonalds, go to a movie, or go bowling.


If a friend's house wasn't an option, it meant going out.  Bowling tended to be a little cheaper than the movies, especially the junk food.  I'm know I'm not the only teen who attempted to bowl multiple games while, only officially totaling one.  If you remember, you paid by the games on the 'official' sheet, so if they weren't watching too closely, you could play more than one.  You could also hang out at the alley for hours, as after bowling, and devouring tons of Pepsi and fries, you could spend the last few bucks you had on video games in the alley's arcade. 


Even porn starts get into the action!  I could watch Malik Delgaty handle those balls, delivering and releasing, and smashing the headpin, all day long....


I remember going bowling as a school activity, usually once a year near the end of the semester.  I remember tons of a bowl-a-thons, which raised money for different charities.  I remember glow blowing and music bowling and even a few bowling themed birthday parties when I was younger.  I don't remember however, any advertised flyers or posters for nude bowling....

Sure enough, a quick search indicated there indeed naked bowling events, most notably, Balls Out.  These are usually organized as 'private' events by and for nudist organizations.  I did find a few for the public, which I think would be a really interesting (yet unpredictable) event to take in. If it were attended by a group of Frat bros, I could see the appeal.  A women's senior league might be a different story.  Both would be fun, and both would require risks, and although I'd happily attend both, I only take my camera to one. ðŸ˜‰

Strikes in the streets, splits in the sheets

No comments: