'Sex scenes are awkward, it's a very strange and bizarre thing to be doing.'
Ewan McGregor
Fans of the male form in film are keenly aware of the 1998 drama Velvet Goldmine. The film starred three of Hollywood's, (well Europe's) hottest actor. Christian Bale, Jonathan Rhys-Meyer and Ewan McGregor. All three have done multiple nude scenes and if you search their names on FH, (top left hand corner) you'll see all did full frontal scenes.
Last night, during my nightly marathon of episodes of The Graham Norton Show, I watched an episode from season nine with Ewan McGregor and Chris O'Dowd. Not only did they have a light saber fight on stage, Graham pulled out a great story. While asking Ewan about his thoughts on nude scenes, Ewan told a story of his sex scene with Christian Bale in Velvet Goldmine. As much as I love a great nude scene, I also love a great story and Ewan told a fun one. Listen Below;
'I did have a sex scene with Christian Bale. We have a shag on top of a rooftop. We started quite slowly, .. and it went on and on, and then I just thought, I would have cum by now.'
Although you don't see much of McGregor or Bale in the scene, fans of the film know you saw a LOT of Ewan in an earlier scene. Ewan was fearless in one of the hottest, and most 'generous' male nude scenes on film. Check it out on the NEXT PAGE HERE:









No comments:
Post a Comment