A headstrong marina owner teams up with the local pumpkin farmer to resurrect their lakeside town's beloved Pumpkin Regatta after a family feud cancels it, igniting old wounds and new sparks in the process.
I watched my first Hallmark holiday film in while last week and it featured one of my favorite holiday hunks, Corey Sevier. The film wasn't exactly a Thanksgiving film, but it was certainly Autumn themed, and did feature the hot Canadian actor. I know the phrase 'like a fine wine' is overused, but it certainly applies to Sevier. I've been featuring Sevier on FH, (HERE:) since the early days of the site, spanning Sevier from his mid-twenties through his early forties.
I think I first took notice of the talented thespian when he was on the short-lived 2004 drama North Shore. I also remember him making guest appearances on many shows I watched including Smallville, Wild Card and Heartland. Sevier also had roles in several tawdry Lifetime movies including 2003's Student Seduction.
Pumpkin Regatta Romance featured Sevier romancing actress Mishael Morgan, and I enjoyed the chemistry between the two actors. The film was shot in Ontario, most likely during the summer, but the set decoration had enough pumpkins and fall leaves to make you believe it was Autumn. The tv movie also featured one of Hallmark's rare shirtless scenes. Sevier looked as hot, and as fit, as the first time I remember seeing him shirtless on a beach during his time on North Shore.










No comments:
Post a Comment