Monday, April 19, 2010

Tonights TV

Can't wait for tonight's long awaited Madonna themed Glee (and this from a non Madonna fan...don't hate me!)



Also, though not on til tomorrow, thought I would give some notice (and I will be making another post tomorrow) that Wednesday nights airing of Accidentally On Purpose marks the last show of the season. I am hoping you all will help me make sure it is not the final show of it's run. Check out this USA Today Poll to help save AOP or another of your favorite shows on the bubble HERE:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Personally I don't like Glee. I think it paints a negative picture of Glee Clubs and music in schools... but I digress...

This episode looks damn good! and I wouldn't be able to escape it either way, my roommate loves Madonna (whom I don't care for) and the boyfriend loves Glee! Here's hoping they don't screw it up.