Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Restituda Is Back!


Restituda may not be back in town, that amazing site sadly was deleted! But Restituda has bounced back with a brand new version, Restituda1's World of Male Nudity. Restituda's site, and hours of hard work has always been one of my favorite places to visit. Not just for the images, but it has been a major research source when I am putting together posts, especially for the favorite import category. (like French actor Guillaume Gouix going shown here in the 2011 flick, Poupoupidou.


I know I am not the only one who missed Restituda's incredible blog, I learned of the blogs deletion when checking out my stats last week. Seems fans of the blog were searching for it as the blog was one of the most searched phrases on FH for the last week or so.


2 comments:

Gobi said...

01/04/2024
Seems like they shut down his new blog at the end of the year. Any idea where he landed?
I really like his posts.

Tye said...

I think he's working to start it up again