Thursday, January 5, 2017

FaVorite FiVe: I G G Y


This post is sort of 'totally last year'. I have loved, and lusted after model Igor Kolomiyets since first seeing his work a few years ago with photographer Z12 Photography. (Which I featured back in 2013 HERE:) Before Christmas this year, I was on a site which had several incredible (see below) image of Igor from photographer Jared Bautista.

Next Two iamges from Bell Soto

The images I loved so much from Jared were actually taken last year for the January 2016 edition of Yearbook Fanzine #9 which was released in January 2016. But... they motivated me to do a favorite five piece, knowing, with his sexy face and incredible body, five was never an option!



Iggy by Torian Lewin

Iggy by Joseph Lally


Igor by Jared Bautista.

Some Instagram shots!

'What I actually wear to the gym.'


No comments: