Saturday, May 12, 2018

Warner Huntington III


'If I want to be a Senator, I need to marry a Jackie, not a Marilyn.'
Warner Huntington III


When I first saw Legally Blonde when I was in my 20's, I barely noticed Warner Huntington III. Don't ask me why, he was hot for sure, but I wasn't into bad boys at the time and was more interested in Emmett played by Luke Wilson. I watched the movie again last weekend on TV and this time, in addition to again enjoying the bend and snap, it was Warner who drew my attention.


For this viewing, Emmett was a bit boring, and bad boy Warner was the draw. I hear most people move out of the bad boy phase when they get older but for me, my draw to dark side has only increased. I was a bit 'Disney' oriented when I was younger, and although in my real life I still value respect and caring, I like a little edge, especially in art.


Actor Matthew Davis had a run of big screen appearances at the beginning of his career, including two butt baring scenes in his first two movies, Tigerland and Urban Legends: Final Cut. Davis has sadly kept his Khaki's on since, but has still been working steadily, most recently with turn on TV on The Originals, Cult and The Vampire Diaries. I hope if they ever make a Legally Blonde 3, Warner Huntington III will make a comeback.


Finding Bliss (2009)

Urban Legends: Final Cut (2000)

Tigerland (2000)

No comments: