Sunday, September 16, 2018

Naked Boys...


Last month, when featuring boombazookaboy, (His Naked Truth), the actor and singer discussed his current role on stage in Naked Boys Singing. I began to think of the various performers I have featured over the years who have spent time in the show. I think the first time I featured the show was back in 2009 when doing stories on actors Dave August and Timothy John Mandala.

Dave August and the off-Broadway cast (2008)

I revisited the show again in 2012 when I featured actor and singer Ricky Schroeder in the 2012 off-Broadway revival. I specifically remember Ricky's cast had some great promotional shots taken for the run. This had me on the hunt for more casts, and more promotional images of the cast. I chose a few of my favorites and put them together on page 2 HERE:

Ricky Schroeder and the off-Broadway cast

Timothy John Mandala


No comments: