Monday, October 22, 2018

Exorcsing


Beware the naked man in striped socks, especially if he's on the furniture...

I hadn't intended a full day of Halloween themed posts featuring Richard Rothstein's work. But... as I started to put together today's posts, I had too many great shots I couldn't pass up. Richard's work has always incorporated character, story and play, all themes of the big October 31st day.

Richard also embraces the dark, and being a creature of night, does most of his dastardly needs in the wee hours of the night, before the sun comes up. He surely must be a vampire, because he is looking fang-tastic for his age! As I post this, Richard is in the midst of celebrating a milestone birthday, another great reason to celebrate both his talent and his incredible body of work

No comments: