Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Prime Time Supporters: Jake Lacy


Between the script, the songs, and of course the dancing, there were so many things to love about F/X's Fosse/Verdon.   Sam Rockwell and especially Michelle Williams truly inhabited their characters and the rest of the cast, no matter how big the role, were all perfectly cast.

Fosse/Verdon

One stand out for me was Jake Lacy, who played Verdon's boyfriend Ron in the series.  Lacy has one of those 'Superman' faces, strong face and jaw, and a beautiful smile.  I recognized Lacy's face right away, but had to head to IMDB to find his name, and find out why he looked so familiar.


Many might know Lacy from his turn on the last season of The Office, but I first spotted the talented actor when he appeared on the short lived ABC sit-com, Better With You.  The show only lasted one season, and I only saw one or two episodes, but I saw enough to lust of Lacy.




Better With You

Miss Sloan


I'm Dying Up Here

No comments: