Tuesday, December 10, 2019

12 Days: Ryan Paevey in Christmas at the Plaza


'With Christmas approaching in New York City, Jessica, an archival historian enmeshed in a declining romantic relationship, is hired to create an exhibition honoring the history of Christmas at The Plaza Hotel. There, she meets Nick, a handsome decorator who’s been commissioned to deck out the iconic landmark.'


I know, I featured actor Ryan Paevey in a 12 Days post before, (HERE:) but... he's only one of a handful of Hallmark Hunks, that actually has me sit down and pay attention when he's on the  screen.  Paevey is so naturally sexy, regardless of what he's doing, or wearing.  Although fully dressed (sigh) for the entire film, whether in his work clothes, or his cheesy Christmas sweater, Paevey's sex appeal remains intense.


I also sort of liked the story in this flick, especially the elements featuring the history of Christmas at the Plaza hotel.  Since I featured Paevey before, I thought this was a good opportunity for a few gratuitous shirtless shots from his time on General Hospital.  I also thought it was a great time to choose my FaVorite Paevey pics.  It was a difficult task, but you can see my choices on PAGE 2 HERE:

General Hospital




No comments: