Monday, December 23, 2019

Christmas Colors by Rmark Photo


When I was growing up, I had a friend who's family didn't decorate their Tree until Christmas Eve.  His mother was German, and his father from England, but the I think the custom is more traditional than cultural.   This used to be fairly common, especially if there were children in the home.  One of their 'gifts' in the morning was seeing the brightly colored tree, decorated for the first time.


Although my friends family set up their tree, and put on the lights, the week before, the balls and other decorations were not added until the entire family was together.  For them, that could only happen on the night of the 24th.

Last week, I featured Rmark Photo's Ornamentals. (HERE:)  These shots of Dovovan and his Christmas balls, feature the three main Christmas colors, red, green and gold.  I saved them for those still decking their halls and trimming their tree for the big day tomorrow.




No comments: