Thursday, December 5, 2019

Filling Santa's Sack

George by Lights on Studio

'For it is in giving that we receive.'


It's that time of year for giving, bringing pleasure to another, or giving pleasure to oneself. I used to love shopping, especially in book, music, video and drugstores. Now.. not so much. Today, except for a few craft fairs and local businesses I want to support, I do most of my buying on-line.

If you're a lover of the male form, and I assume given you're visiting FH,, there are a variety of gift buying options, all available to be purchased easily on-line. Whether for yourself, or for that special someone, most can arrive at your door before Christmas, or arrive in your in-box in just a matter of minutes.


Almost all of the artists and models that I feature have perfect gifts for that special someone. Almost every artist I feature have prints for fans of their artistry, or the models they capture.  If you see an image, or a shoot on FH you like, contacting the artist about a print is easy.  Some, Like photographer Nick Mesh, have their own Redbubble page, full of calendars, prints, mugs and more that are perfect for stuffing the stocking.

exposeLove

When I was a kid, my favorite gifts were always books. I may not have always appreciated books as gifts at the time, but now that I'm older, those books, along with the personal messages from the giver written on the first page, are truly treasured. Most artists offer great hard and soft cover books you can wrap and give in person, or lower cost digital downloads to enjoy right away. I have featured all three volumes of expose from photographer Anthony Timiraos, including his latest, exposelove.


In addition to hot naked models, some of my favorite book focused on the Male form, also offer glimpses into places I dream of visiting one day.  Lake Powell is certainly on my list, but Mark Leighton's work always has me dreaming of the beaches of Portugal. His latest book featuring Terry (above) features the lushness of both model and location.


I have been fortunate to feature many of studioMGphotography's book releases, and Mark's images, in addition to being visually stunning, always have me (temporarily) crushing over his subjects. I know Mark's work with Greg, (above) is a favorite of many, especially given how many times I've seen Mark's shots pop up on-lie.  I know I'm not the only one who became infatuated with Jasper, Andrew, Yorgen and Renn and the many men from Mark's most recent book Bedtime Stories.


Bond

New Manhattan Studios produces not only books and private portfolios on your favorites models, the studio has it own magazine, Captured Shadows as well as customized calendars featuring the model of your choice. The only issues is who to choose... Bond? Alex? Norm?  Dustin? Dylan? Dimitriy?  So many men, so little time....  Check out them all under Publications on NMS HERE:


If books aren't you're thing, and you want more instant gratification, with hot new men on a weekly basis, maybe a subscription to your favorite site is the perfect way to gratify your needs.  One of my favorite new sites, with some of my favorite new men is Bodytorium.  If you're a regular reader of FH, you've seen some of the many men on Phil's site, but each model has galleries with hundreds of images to enjoy!


KB by macpics

When in doubt, how about an Onlyfans subscription?  I know for me, a few months of one of my favorites would be the perfect gift! Many of the photographers and models I have featured, including KB (above) and photographer  Richard Rothstein have regularly updated OnlyFans with content even too hot for FH!

Richard Rothstein

No comments: