Thursday, December 5, 2019

Quaternate: The Third Eye


'Prior to his retirement, Rick was a social worker.. His years working with people in need, honed both his caring and his listening skills. So many of the men and women who ended up in front Rick's camera were looking for more than just quick cash, Many seemed in need of a purpose and a connection. Many just needed someone to listen to their stories.'


The quote above is from my first piece featuring the incredible imagery of The Third Eye.  I knew from the first image I saw, that I was seeing, and experiencing, something special.  FH is rooted in story, and Rick is one of the best story weavers I have encountered.  I never feel that Rick is shooting models, Rick shoots people, real men, with real stories.  Stories that are evident from the imagery, without any words from me.  Or course I do add words as Rick so respectfully shares additional details from the stories, details that only adds to the enjoyment of the visuals that inspire them.


2016 / 2017


2018



2019

No comments: