Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Evander Kane for ESPN's Body Issue


'I've got a lot of compliments on my butt through the years. When your in a squat position on the ice and skating and low to the ground, your ass gets a bit of a workout.'


Not quite sure how I missed this one... FH readers are aware of my love of hockey, and especially naked hockey players.  (HERE:)  I also try to be pretty tuned into ESPN's Body Issue and featured previously players, including one of my favorite players, Tyler Sequin, who posed naked for the issue back in 2015.


I've always thought San Jose Sharks left winger Evander Kane was incredibly hot, but missed the Canadian hockey players naked ice naked ice shoot in last years issue.  Kane nailed it when he talked about the butt benefits of all those squats and photographer Marcus Eriksson captured every beautiful line and curve.






No comments: