Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Progeny of a Cuchi Cuchi


Growing up in the eighties, I vaguely remember seeing Charo on an episode of The Facts of Life. The musician and actress was staple on television in guest star roles and on talk shows.  I hadn't really thought of Charo until recently when someone retweeted a video from her Twitter time-line.


First off, Charo looked exactly the same as I remember when I was a kid.  All the Cuchi Cuchi is obviously working out.  Secondly, I wasn't aware that she had such a hot son!  In the video Charo and her son Shel Rasten were wrapping up Christmas baskets full of citrus fruit.  Shel had a look and a cool vibe that he me wanting to know more.

There's not a whole lot on-line, but Shel has done some television acting, appearing on shows including Baskets, CSI Miami Anger Management, Workaholics and Parks and Recreation.  Shel appears to be primarily a musician like his mother and has a Youtube Channel (HERE:) with some of his music. 

Baskets (2016)

No comments: