Friday, December 4, 2020

Stocking Stuffers:


'For it is in giving that we receive.'

Image from Nick Mesh

It's that time of year for giving, bringing pleasure to another, or giving pleasure to oneself. I used to love shopping, especially in book, music, video and drugstores. Now.. not so much. Today, except for a few craft fairs and local businesses I want to support, I do most of my buying on-line.

If you're a lover of the male form, and I assume given you're visiting FH,, there are a variety of gift buying options, all available to be purchased easily on-line. Whether for yourself, or for that special someone, most can arrive at your door before Christmas, or arrive in your in-box in just a matter of minutes.

Images from Bodytorium 

Almost all of the artists and models that I feature have perfect gifts for that special someone. Almost every artist I feature have prints for fans of their artistry, or the models they capture.  If you see an image, or a shoot on FH you like, contacting the artist about a print is easy.  



I used to love when the new slew of calendars would come out at the mall every year.  There were hundreds to choose from varying from kittens and puppies to hot naked men.  Although not as popular as they once were, I still buy calendars every give, for myself and to give away.  One of my favorites features Michael Moody, a model I've featured on the site many times.  Michael and Randall are the Duelists and their 2021 calendar is available now.  You can order one using Paypal using  Randal@duelists.com or message Michael on Facebook HERE:



When I was a kid, my favorite gifts were always books. I may not have always appreciated books as gifts at the time, but now that I'm older, those books, along with the personal messages from the giver written on the first page, are truly treasured. Most artists offer great hard and soft cover books you can wrap and give in person, or lower cost digital downloads to enjoy right away. 



New Manhattan Studioproduces not only books and private portfolios on your favorites models, the studio has it own magazine, Captured Shadows as well as customized calendars featuring the model of your choice. The only problem is who to choose... Bond? Alex? Norm?  Dustin? Dylan? Dimitriy?  So many men, so little time....  If you can decide, I'd recommend NMS's latest Photo Essay featuring the sizzling Ricardo.  Check out more HERE:


Image by Mark Leighton

When in doubt, how about an Onlyfans subscription?  I know for me, a few months of one of my favorites would be the perfect gift! Many of the photographers and models I have featured have OnlyFans pages and a suscription makes the perfect last minute gift!

Image by PhotoRSH


No comments: