Sunday, June 13, 2021

Jesse Hutch in Pretty Little Stalker


When it comes to thespian torsos, I'm not sure theirs a hotter one than actor Jesse Hutch's!  Although the Alberta born actor had been a part of many Canadian based productions, I think I first really noticed him in Red-Handed, a 2012 episode of Once Upon A Time. (HERE:)  Although he didn't display his torso in the episode, there's was just something special about him that had me wanting to check out more of his work.

Except for a wee bit of butt crack in one of his wife's Instagram story, Hutch has kept his pants on, but his shirt however, has thankfully come off.  The first time I saw him shirtless, was with a rare bit of skin in a Hallmark Christmas movie.  In 2017's Snowmance (HERE:) Hutch removed his winter plaid to give us a glorious view of his incredible hairy chest. 

Smallville (2002-2005)

A few months ago I caught the actor in another Hallmark movie, this time it was the spring themed Making Something Great.  Unfortunately Hutch kept his shirt on this time, but it didn't really matter, the actor is so likable and engaging, he still managed to get me hot and bothered.  He also had me on the hunt for more shirtless scenes.

Jesse Hutch on Instagram

A quick search led me to the great site ausCaps which had images of Hutch from 2018's Pretty Little Stalkers.  I hadn't seen the movie before, but the images had me on the hunt to find a copy and wanting to check it out.

Pretty Little Stalker (2018)

' A self help writer and her family become the target of a troubled girl'

2 comments:

Steve said...

he is currently playing a bad guy on the second season of Batwoman.

Unknown said...



He also has a... crushing... sex scene in FREDDY VS JASON (2003)