Wednesday, September 22, 2021

LifeSaver: Nas by Lights On Studio

 
'Just the slightest suggestion from me got Nas moving and posing like it was second nature. His attitude and posing were of a seasoned model although he was fairly new to this.'


I first featured the work of photographer Tom Nakielski (Lights On Studio) over six years ago.  Since then, I've spotlighted Tom's work in dozens of stories and posts with I'm guessing close to 50 different model that Tom has worked with. One of the popular subjects that Tom has photographed is most definitely Nas.


Whenever I feature Tom's work with Nas, I can see from the hit counter how popular the images are.  Nas has a incredible look and a unique erotic appeal that Tom so perfectly captures.  Nas' exudes sensuality through his beautiful dark eyes and though his body movements and sexy poses. Due to culture norms, it can also be difficult to find models from Malaysia who pose fully  nude.


Earlier this summer, I contacted Tom about featuring more of his work with Nas.  Tom sent on several different sets from the seven different set-ups from their day of shooting together. I began with a series in July as well as an interview with Tom about his work with Nas  (Architecturally Expressed) Given summer summer is now in the rear view mirror, I thought it a good time to feature this series with a nautical Nas firmly gripping his lifesaver. 


'After the shots in the warehouse we returned to the studio and just played with props and tried several backgrounds and props. Some classic physique images, underwear and some fun beach shots. .I try to get as many looks as possible from a model so I have lots to work with in the future.' 


We all know, that after a long day at the beach, (even an in-studio beach..) a shower is in order.  In addition to sweating under the hot sun, there is also sand which must be rinsed from our skin and crevices.  If you want to see more of Nas, join him as he cleans off in the shower on the NEXT PAGE HERE:





No comments: