Tuesday, December 7, 2021

The British Are Coming...


Last month, I posted about my trip down the rabbit hole with Bravo's Summer House.  The show has a bit of the push/pull with me, it pulls me in, them pushes me away.  Kyle Cooke, the show's main stay, did however, eventually win me over to watch the first two seasons. 


I capped and posted most of Kyle's nudity from the first two seasons, (HERE) then decided I need a break. I picked it up again Sunday night, and am working my way through season 3.  In episode 7, the gang decides to plan a Christmas in July party.  I've actually had a few Christmas in July parties in the past, and they're a fun way to bring a bit of Christmas into a hot, sunny summer.


Houseguest Hannah invites her boyfriend Dave, whose nickname with the group is British Dave.  Dave brings one of his mates Max, who of course get tagged as British Max.  I instantly fell in lust with Max.  Max's accent is as hot as his body, especially when he says 'Hamptons'. 

Hottie British Max only stuck around for a few episodes, but did have a memorable night of repeated sexy with Danielle.  Although he was only a visitor to the Summer House, the producers wisely knew the audience would be wanting a butt shot.  They delivered.  I tried searching for Max on-line and social media but they never said his last name, and he seems to have kept a low profile.  Don't blame him, but if anyone has a last name or an Instagram page, shoot me a line! 



No comments: