Monday, July 25, 2022

Stepping Stones: Kade Fox by Emerging Talent Images


It's been over a decade since I featured the work of Bill from Emerging Talent Images.  Regardless of how passionate one is about their art, sometimes you just need to take a break.  Between the pandemic and the challenges life throws at you, Bill took a bit of hiatus from shooting, but he's back looking for aspiring models to shoot and support as they begin their career in modeling. 

Cultivating new talent has always been Bill's focus and after first meeting Kade Sullivan Fox, he immediately saw someone with a great look, a great attitude and an obvious potential for success.  Bill first met Kade through a mutual friend who Bill had previously worked with.  Kade had never modeled before, but was interested in trying something new and giving it a shot.


'Kade was very comfortable in front of the camera and would fall naturally into the poses. He was easy to direct and had great energy. I think he has the potential to be successful in modeling if he chooses that path. He and I have discussed a beach shoot, and I look forward to working with him again soon. '


'I’ve always dreamt of being an artist, a musician or an actor, in the public eye and putting on a show. I’ve talked about wanting to be an actor since I was a young child, as well as writing music and honing a knack for the piano. Something in me is drawn to the idea of making people feel something that I feel through some form of art. Modeling is of course a great stepping stone into the entertainment industry, so when I met Bill I thought I’d give it a shot!'


First impressions of Bill?
We totally hit it off— Bill is a very laid-back guy. He’s very easy to get along with, and once we discussed photography and modeling it was just kind of like, “so when are we doing this?”

Did you set any boundaries?
I don’t have a ton of experience in front of the camera so I can’t say for sure. I’m not the kind of person to really shy away from being bold when it comes to what I put out there, so I can’t imagine that I would have too many limitations. As long as I’m looking right, that is! 

Tell me about your first shoot with Bill?
Bill is super easy to work with, he made me feel totally comfortable but, at the same time, wasn’t afraid to tell me if something wasn’t working or didn’t look right. For a model who’s comfortable with constructive criticism, that balance is the mark of a great photographer and definitely was my favorite part of working with him. 

Thoughts when the shoot was over?
I would love for the work I did with Bill (and the work we will be doing soon) to lead to more modeling opportunities, which could lead to other things as well! I’m open to a lot and I’m always looking for opportunities as I’m now located on the MS Gulf Coast, east of New Orleans. I absolutely loved the way they turned out. Bill did a great job of capturing what I was trying to portray in each set of photos. I couldn’t have asked for better!

No comments: