Friday, November 4, 2022

Out of Styles...

'The arrival of Patrick into Marion and Tom's home triggers the exploration of seismic events from 40 years previously.'


Musician Harry Styles has had interesting year with mixed bag of big projects and lackluster reviews.  I've gone back and forth myself on my thoughts on the would be actor.  Some times, I view his magazine covers, layouts and interviews and love how he's pushing the boundaries of traditional definitions of masculinity and gender.  


Then, at other times, I feel he's playing the lgbtq community, 'acting' more gender fluid that he really is for publicity and motives more aligned with commerce than reality.  For now, I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, I've been crushing over Harry for years, loving his music, his style and his presentation of self. 


I haven't see My Policeman yet, but hope to watch tonight or tomorrow.  Although Styles hasn't gotten many positive reviews for his acting, the film has an incredible supporting cast that I'm hoping will balance things out.  Although Harry's shown his heinie in a few cheeky photos, (HERE:) I think this is the first time we've seen his butt on screen.


1 comment:

Lycidaslives said...

The movie was better than I expected. Harry was gorgeous, and rather convincing. Rupert Revert was amazingly vulnerable and touching.