Saturday, February 25, 2023

ACTORS & Skin: Martin Hewitt


Last Sunday, on February 19th, actor Martin Hewitt turned 65.  When I was researching my birthday posts for February and saw Martin's milestone birthday, I thought it would be cool do to something special. I thought it the perfect time to put together an Actors & Skin piece, but unfortunately, I didn't have time to complete it before the 19th.


Most are familiar with Martin's break out role in Endless Love, but Hewitt appeared in over a half-a-dozen softcore flicks in the early 1990's, showing in a bit of skin in most of them.  Given some were straight to video releases, it was hard to find copies of all his nude scenes.  Finally this week, I found the last two of the movies I needed to complete the post.


Check out my look back to Martin's role in Endless Love HERE:
& Check out caps and images from the entirety of his Softcore resume HERE: & HERE:

No comments: